Lysol Disinfectant Spray Lemon breeze
Lysol Disinfectant Spray Lemon breeze

Lysol Disinfectant Spray Lemon breeze

Regular price $ 10.85

Lysol Disinfectant Sprays kill 99.9% of the viruses and bacteria your family comes in contact with every day.* Lysol disinfectants can be used to eliminate germs on commonly touched hard and soft surfaces.

Active Ingredients: Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16), Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Saccharinate (0.10%), Ethanol (58.00%). Other Ingredients: (41.90%). Total: (100.00%).

Directions for Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before using the product. Pre-clean surfaces prior to use. Hold can upright 6 inches to 8 inches from surface. Spray 3 to 4 seconds until covered with mist. To Deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed. To Sanitize: Surfaces must remain wet for 10 seconds then allow to air dry. To Disinfect: Surfaces must remain wet for 3 minutes then allow to air dry. For Norovirus surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes then allow to air dry. Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use. Fabric Sanitizer: For spot treatment (2 inches x 2 inches area) only. To Spot Sanitize Soft Surfaces: Spray until fabric is wet. Do not saturate Fabric must remain wet for 30 seconds. Let air dry. For difficult odors. repeat application. To Control and Prevent Mold & Mildew: Apply to pre- cleaned surface. Allow to remain wet for 3 minutes. Let air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew grown appears. Do not use on polished wood painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics, or acrylic plastics. Do not use on silk, rayon acetate or satin fabrics. Always test on a hidden area of fabric. Storage and Disposal: Sure in original container in areas inaccessible to small children. Do not reuse empty container. Do Not Puncture or Incinerate! Discard in trash or offer for recycling if available.

For external use only. No known significant effects or critical hazards. Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away and have product container or label at hand. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes; in case of eye contact, flush with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation or redness develops.

http://www.rbnainfo.com/product.php?productLineId=947