Fan Replacement Policy
If your fan breaks, we will replace your fan within the first 30 days, free of charge. You must first send two photos: one clear image showing the entire fan, and a second image (close-up), of the broken area(s). We may send you a return label and request you return your broken fan. Once we receive your broken fan, and we will mail you another replacement.
- Fans broken from opening incorrectly, water/fire damage, cutting, or splintering are NOT covered under the fan replacement program.
- Plastic and Metal fans are NOT covered under the fan replacement program.
- A replacement fan can only replace the same design which was broken.
- Only the original person who ordered the fan(s) may have it replaced.
- A maximum of 5 free fan replacements per customer per 1 years time may occur from their first fan replacement.
- Replacements will only be sent to the original shipping address.
- 1 replacement is allowed per product.
- For replacements being sent outside of the United States, the customer is responsible for shipping costs.
- Fans purchased on sale, or at a discounted rate, can not be replaced for free, but can be repurchased at the sale or discounted rate purchased.
For a fan replacement, please send details to email@example.com with in the first 30 days of your purchase. Please include:
- Order number for the fan being replaced
- Name (must match name on order number)
- Photos of the damage (2X)
HAND FAN FAQ
While facing the Fan Rib with the Wear It Log, slowly extend the first rib to the right with the graphic revealing on the front. Avoid opening the fan too fast or using force, as opening the fan incorrectly could damage it.
All fans are available in Black Plastic, Black Bamboo and Reflective Metal.
Our bling option is an assortment of rhinestones attached to the first and last rib of the fan. They come in a few color options and are assorted in a grid fashion.
Customers who purchase a metal fan agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless Wear It Clothing Inc, and its officers, directors and employees, against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, losses and expenses including, without limitation, attorneys fees and costs of any kind whatsoever arising out of or resulting from, directly or indirectly, the use or possession of a metal fan.