Exchanges, Missing, Damaged, Wrong Items
For exchanges & returns please return your item(s) within 14 days of your delivery date to:
Wear It Apparel
106 1/2 Judge John Aiso Street
Los Angeles, CA., 90012
Please make sure to specify order number(s) with your return so we can ensure your credit is accurate. All merchandise returns must be unworn, unwashed, and still, have the original tags attached.
There are only a few thing that we can't take back...
- All custom made / personalized items including accessories unless there is a manufacturing error or product defect.
- Clothing or swimwear that has been worn, is not eligible for refund, credit or exchange do to health considerations per CAL. CIV CODE § 1723 : California Code - Section 1723 (b).
- Items that do not have attached original tags.
Because we can't guarantee the style/size desired by the time your items come back to the distribution center, we are unable to accommodate exchanges by mail. We will issue you a store credit via an E-Gift Card once we've received your return. That way, you may use the E-Gift Card towards the correct item/size or for another item.
When returning by mail, we suggest using USPS flat rate shipping for convenience (you can find information on flat rate shipping HERE). You will be responsible for covering shipping costs to return items and shipping charges must be prepaid.
Returned items must be unworn and unwashed (free of any stains from makeup, deodorant, or wear), and can not have been purchased while on sale or an item clearance; sale items are not eligible for a return or exchange.
Defective items must be reported within 2 days of receipt. If not reported, we will not issue credit. If you believe you have received an incorrect item, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your package. We recommend shipping packages back using USPS Flat Rate shipping with a tracking number, as we are not responsible for lost packages or stolen packages. Without proof of receipt and delivery.
We strive to make sure that every item ordered ships to the correct person, without defects. If your package is not correct please take a photo of the item and email it to our Customer Care team firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the damage. Upon inspection of the photo we will issue you store credit via E-Gift Card and you can repurchase the item.
In the case of an incorrect item sent we will request back the item. Once we receive your package, we will email you an E-Gift Card for the amount of your damaged item, and the cost of shipping.
If your fan breaks, we will replace your fan within the first 30 days, free of charge. You must first send two photos: one clear image showing the entire fan, and a second image (close-up), of the broken area(s). We may send you a return label and request you return your broken fan. Once we receive your broken fan, and we will mail you another replacement.
- We only cover damage caused by wear in the centerpoint rivet, broken bamboo, loose glue on the ribs, and manufacturing defects.
- We do not cover damaged caused by opening the fan incorrectly, cut fabric, and/or intentional damage.
- A replacement fan can only replace the same design which was broken.
- Only the original person who ordered the fan(s) may have it replaced.
- A maximum of 5 free fan replacements per customer per 1 years time may occur from their first fan replacement.
- Replacements will only be sent to the original shipping address.
- 1 replacement is allowed per product.
- Plastic and Metal fans are NOT covered under the fan replacement program.
- For replacements being sent outside of the United States, the customer is responsible for shipping costs.
- Fans purchased on sale, or at a discounted rate, can not be replaced for free, but can be repurchased at the sale or discounted rate purchased.
Please note that original shipping fees are non-refundable and return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility. Wear It Apparel & NowWearIt.com does not provide return shipping labels. A restocking fee will be assessed on orders that are refused by the customer at the time of delivery or returned due to an "un-deliverable" address.
Please include your order number in the box / envelope. Once we receive your item, we will process your request.